Apply & Care
- Carefully peel off the lashes from our storing tray by the bands on either side.
- Place and measure the lashes on top of your lash line to make sure the lash band extends from one corner to the other. However not reaching the inner corners of your eye. Trim off the excess length of the lashes and make to always trim from the outer ends of the lashes.
- Once you have trimmed the lashes to the length of your eyes, we recommend to curl your natural lashes, apply mascara and eye liner (if desired) so that your natural lashes will blend in with your falsies. This step is optional.
- Hold the lashes with lash applicator or your fingers and apply a thin layer of eyelash glue along the base line of your lash band and wait 30-60 seconds for the glue to set. Then, carefully place the lashes as close as possible above your lash line, yet not placing the lashes onto your natural lashes.
- Start by placing the middle of the lash band onto your eyes first, then both corners so that you can adjust accordingly to even out the position. Make sure to adjust as soon as possible before the glue sets, if needed. You may use your lash applicator or your fingers to pinch the falsies and your natural lashes together to create a natural blend. Once you're satisfied, secure the lash by gently pushing the lashes in.
- Wait for another 30-60 seconds for the glue to completely dry. Go over the lash line with your eyeliner to create a more natural look and to cover any gaps, if needed. This step is optional. You're done!
Lash Care Instructions
- Apply oil-free makeup remover to a cotton swab or a Q-tip and gently dab along the top of the lash band. Within a couple of seconds, the lashes should be unattached. If not, repeat this step. We do not recommend using fingers to peel your lashes. If necessary, use your fingers (not your nails) and gently peel from the outer corner of the lashes. It is important to be as gentle as possible to avoid damaging the shape or quality of the lashes.
- Gently peel off the excess glue with your fingers by holding the lash in one hand, and removing the glue with the other. After each use, it is important to remove the glue completely from the lash band. If left, the glue will harden and will ruin the lash band for future use, resulting in a short longevity of the lashes. We recommend using a Q-tip with alcohol to gently swipe the lash band for a more thorough clean.
- Place the lashes back into the original packaging until your next use! Gently press the band onto the curve of the storing tray to preserve the shape of the lash band. Make sure to protect the lashes in the original packaging to prevent from dust and bacteria.
What's the secret?
- Gentle, gentle, gentle! Always be sure to be gentle with your lashes to sustain the longevity of your lashes. All our lashes have been custom designed and delicately hand-crafted to provide the best quality and shape of lashes there are! If treated with proper care, our lashes can last up to 25 wears! Be sure to make the most out of each pair.
- We strongly suggest not to apply mascara to the lashes as it will ruin the shape and quality from applying and removing the mascara. If needed, apply mascara to your natural lashes prior to applying your lashes.
- Do not soak your lashes in any type of liquid to clean as this will damage the quality and shape of the lash.